Crisp County Sheriff’s Office reports
May 11, 2018
- At 11:15 a.m. Deputies responded to 2207 Sheppard Road in reference to an entering auto.
- At 2:33 p.m. Deputies responded to 615 Fenn Road in reference to a theft.
- At approximately 4:49 p.m. Deputies were dispatched to the Cordele Police Department in reference to a theft that occurred in the county.
- At approximately 11:27 a.m Deputies were dispatched to 120 Rose Avnue in reference to a theft.
- At 5:00 p.m. Deputies took a report in reference to a trailer that was stolen from 1216 East 13th Avenue.
May 12, 2018
- At 3:39 p.m. Deputies responded to 715 East 23rd Avenue in reference to harassing text messages.
May 13, 2018
- At approximately 1:03 a.m. Deputies responded to 198 West Road in reference to harassing communications.
- At 12:10 p.m. Deputies made contact with the complainant at 2106 South 7th Street, Lot 55 in reference to an entering auto.
May 14, 2018
- At 10:00 a.m. Deputies responded to 2763 Hwy 41 South in reference to a theft.
- At 8:38 a.m. Deputies observed a red Chevrolet truck drop off three people at the intersection of GA 300 and Byrds Mill road. Arrested were Thomas Hill Souter of 415 Byrds Mill Road for Possession and use of drug related objects, also arrested was Dalton Riley Gregory of 1571 Antioch Road for Possession and use of drug related objects and Obstructing or hindering Law Enforcement officers.
May 16, 2018
- Around 5:15 p.m. Deputies heard a loud commotion in the emergency room and was paged by the hospital staff to help in room 6 in reference to an assault on staff members.
- At 1:45 p.m. Deputies spoke with the complainant at 902 Blackshear Road at the Sheriff’s Office in reference to a fraud.
- At 7:42 a.m. Deputies responded to 2101 Turner Street in reference to an entering auto.